**** CHUNKY WOODEN MILK CRATE / BOTTLE HOLDER *** FREE P&P – up to 2 weeks production time
– rustic wooden milk bottle holder,
– complete with threaded bar handle
size aprox 32 x 21 x 25 cm
this chunky rustic Milk Candy, is made from reclaimed solid timber, very robust to withstand the elements.
Handmade, using reclaimed wood or decommissioned chunky scaffold boards. Its design will add both warmth and charm to any home. All our items are unique and individual, The colour, markings and texture of the timber will vary from piece to piece. Reclaimed wood is not for everyone, It is full of character which of course makes it unique but it is very different to high street furniture that is made to be uniform. You’ll find a variety of features; these may be from their previous life or simply the natural grain and pattern in the wood. They are “perfectly, imperfect” and that’s the way we like them!
Some small print (large enough to read)
• As all items are unique and individual. The colour, markings and texture of the timber will vary from piece to piece
• Reclaimed wood comes with dents, scratches, minor splits, missing knots, uneven surfaces and signs of old nails or staples. With a weathered look
• All wood species can react to exposure to sunlight, changes in temperature and humidity. We cannot be held responsible for changes in the wood due to environmental factors, once delivery has been made
• Our wood is dried to a humidity of 8-10% moisture which is standard for furniture manufacture. In very dry or warm settings this could decrease, leading to cracks/movement
• We make our furniture with wood movement in mind; however we can’t take responsibility should the piece react to the humidity of your own environment. Underfloor heating, radiators and strong sunlight such as in conservatories or exceptionally warm homes can impact on the movement and also shrinkage of the wood.
• It is the customers responsibility to ensure any item ordered will fit comfortably through the door
• All measurements are within an approximate of around 5-10mm, depending on how much may need to be taken off during the manufacturing process